Sunday 19 April 2015

The beggining of the end.

I'm the type of person who always goes on about how the diets going to start tomorrow, each week on a Sunday night whilst bingeing on either a family sized bar or chocolate or massive bag of crisps I tell myself that its ok, I'll start on Monday, new week new me!!

But now I have got to the point where I don't like myself anymore, I feel disgusting when I look in the mirror. It hit me when I was getting a bra fitting, and seeing my sides and back fall out of the bra made me think how on earth did I get like this? I know that I should have got to this point a long time ago but it's here, so's the motivation, thanks to some lovely inspiring girls which I have followed on instagram, they've done so well so why can't I?

My main thing is how I look in clothes, I want to be able to look better, more toned and I want to feel healthy. Part of me is considering joining slimming world, but I'm going to see how I do by myself for a few weeks then decide. I'm going to be taking part in the 5:2 diet, because I think it will work well with my lifestyle and hopefully I'll do well on it. It consists of 5 days with 2000 calories and 2 days a week fasting only having 500 calories. I think I might struggle with the calorie counting and weighing out of food but hopefully it'll all work its self out.

My current weight is 180lbs. I wear a size 14 bottoms, and a 12/14 top. I don't have a goal weight, my end goal is to be back to the size 10 I once was and hopefully this is going to be the motivation by writing down honestly what I have eaten and what exercise I have done.

I am a part of a gym and try and will try and go three times a week, I also have Charlotte from Geordie Shore's 3 minute belly blitz which I love. It involves 12 rounds and I've never managed to complete all 12, that can be another goal to complete the whole DVD.

So week 1 starts tomorrow and fingers crossed I will start as I mean to go on!

No comments:

Post a Comment