Thursday 30 April 2015

Week 1: Busy Work Week

I go to uni, so doing a full week of work this week was a bit of a shock for me, I'm usually a part timer. I work at a reasonably busy restaurant and for every 6 hour shift I work I am allowed a free meal at work, so I planned my fast days around my days off so that I wasn't walking around work dribbling at all the food, and also because none of the meals at work are that healthy!

For my calorie counting I will be using the my fitness pal app, after this week I found it quite a bit of hard work to constantly input what I'm eating but I guess that will get easier with time.

Monday:
Monday was my day off, great way to start the week, and it started with a haircut!! I gave myself plenty of time to have breakfast before I left so I had two slices of the Soy and Linseed Burgen bread with low fat asda spread and marmite which was a total of 271 calories. I don't think I actually realised how bad bread was for you, so I've decided to try and cut it out and when I went shopping later on in the day I didn't buy any.  I didn't really snack as I was at the hairdressers but I did have a pepsi max cherry which was 4 calories.

Then I met with friends for a shopping day, so for lunch we headed to slug and lettuce as it was half price mondays!! I had the chicken, bacon and avocado salad which had pomegrante seeds in which was such a nice contrast to the salty bacon, this came in at 456 calories, I had a mojito with it (really naughty) again I completely didn't realise that alcohol and the things I drank would count but obviously they do and a mojito was 206 calories! As an afternoon snack we naughtily decided to go for more cocktails where I had another 2 mojitos making 412 calories.

It was such a lovaly day today and it was so nice to relax and have fun with my friends so for dinner we had a bbq; I had an burger with plastic cheese, 117 calories, two really yummy pork asda extra special sausages, 292 calories and a salad with l00g of lettuce, two stalks of celery and a tbsp of sweet chilli sauce which totalled at 37 calories. Whats a bbq without toasted marshmallows, I had 5 marshmallows totaling 17 calories.

I went to the gym after dinner for the first time in a while and burned a failed amount of 117 calories, I should have worked harder and I'm going to have to try and be more motivated next time. I bought a new smoothie maker and made a yummy green smoothie with spinach, celery, apple, grapes and banana. This totalled at 225 calories.

Total calories: 2039
Calories burned: 117
So ended Monday with a left over of 78 calories!

Tuesday:
Today was a full on work day, I started at 10am and finished at 8pm. For breakfast I had a really yummy oats so simple porridge pot in caramel flavour. I packed some fruit snacks for work, an apple, a satsuma and some grapes which added to 106 calories. I was getting hungrier and hungrier towards lunch so tamed the hunger with a pepsi max, 4 calories. For lunch I had a falafel deluxe burger, it was filled with humus, tzatziki, alfalfa, beetroot, falafel, halloumi and carrot and made up to 600 calories. Then as the evening was getting on I was hungry and getting tired so I had a can of coke 140 calories and a marshmallow squares rice krispie bar 80 calories. Which kept me going till 8!! We were throwing a way a lot of pastries as they were going out of date the next day, and I was so proud to turn the offer to a pain aux chocolat down,  When I got home I made some dinner, and had a stirfry.  I used the garlic frylight which made my chicken taste even better, I used half of my vegetable mix and half of the schezuan sauce which totalled at 315 calories. I was under by the end of the night so had another krispie bar 80, and a pack of belvita chocolate chip biscuits 210.

Ended Tuesday on a total of 1750 calories, I feel like I ate so much yet I didn't exceed the count, and I definitely wasn't hungry
The rest of the week was a digustingly poor effort I'm so disappointed that I couldn't even last three days but the show will go on and I'm going to start again!!
I did weigh in on Sunday and I lost 2lb I don't deserve it though!!













No comments:

Post a Comment